Sunday, February 24, 2008

Complanios

This is a pretty fine week. :) The days race by, but a few things of note...
Had fun at the Youth game night Tuesday. They even did some Karoke with Primary Songs. It was very entertaining. And Liz's Bowling pins are always a hit. Wednesday Rachel and I went on a date to a movie. She has been wanting to see Spiderwick Chronicles, so that's what we did. She was very excited and only hid her head a few times. ;) Thursday I was able to get ready at my convenience and stroll into work at about 10. Lucky me! Usually I go in late on Mondays so that I don't get overtime, but not this week. It worked out fantastically, I think. hehe. Wednesday morning Rachel had made my favorite Sunshine Toast for breakfast, then on Thursday Dave made a Strawberry smoothie for breakfast. YUM! It was a fun day even though I had to work, as three friends stopped by and I had several phone calls. Even Dave stopped in with an incredible arrangement of roses. I meant to take a picture, but never had my camera with me. Maybe it'll still be lovely when I get back to work Monday and I can take one then. :)
That night Mom and Dad and John came over for dinner and banana splits. DE-licious! Poor Dave, he managed to even get the floor mopped while taking care of 5 kids. What a trooper.
And then Friday, after a long day of fasting, we went out to the best sushi I've had yet. (I think I say that almost every time, but this was especially yummy. THANKS M&D) Saturday was pretty low key. Maybe a little too low. But it was a nice rest. Fabulous week, no?

2 comments:

  1. Feliz Complanios! ( Or is it !Compleanos?) Sounds like a wonderful, pampering week. Are you 30 yet;) Probably not!
    Miss you. Love, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so anglo... there's no hope for me!

    ReplyDelete